MateCat uses your browser’s spell-check tool.
These are the steps to follow in order to enable the spell-checker for your target language for each of the two supported browsers:
- Enter the following string in the address bar: chrome://settings/languages
- Click on Add and add your target language;
- Select Enable spell checking in the dialogue window that opens.
- Go to Safari>Edit>Spelling and Grammar
- Show Spelling and Grammar
- Choose your language in the dropdown menu
- Click on change
|Find out more on this topic in the specific section of the FAQ.